Knitting devotees, romcom lovers, and just readers who like a good debut book from new talent: Unravelled by Briony Marshall has already received some fantastic feedback following its recent release.
To celebrate the publication of Briony’s book, we have a host of Unravelled-themed goodies in this kit, perfect for those who like to connect with their literature on a deeper level.
Inside the kit, you will find:
- A copy of the book ‘Unravelled’ (naturally!)
- A Buddle designed especially for the book’s release, with the trademark red heart (a Buddle is a handmade padded book cover, to protect your favourite reads from food crumbs, curling and other damage when it’s in the depths of your handbag)
- A woolly bookmark, designed and knitted by the author herself
- A knitting pattern that will allow you to create your very own man’s scarf, based on the one in the book that seemingly never leaves Adrian’s neck. (Please note: the wool to create the scarf is not provided, so that you can choose your own colours, or use wool you already have.) You can’t get this pattern anywhere else; be part of the Unravelled knitting community!
- A branded tote bag to keep all your knitting in, whether at home or on the move.
This unique knitting kit will make a lovely gift for crafters and readers alike, and costs £29.99.